The University of East Anglia is granting 10% Early Application Scholarships for interested aspirants to acquire a postgraduate degree in the UK. The funding opportunity is open to both Domestic and International students.
The basic aim of this financial aid is to provide financial assistance and availability for students across the world who wants to commence postgraduate program at the University of East Anglia (UEA).
The University of East Anglia is a Federal research University that was established in 1963, situated in Norwich England. UEA provides different programs for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
What you will gain from studying at the University of East Anglia (UEA) is, Several academic, social, and cultural opportunities, the institution is devoted to assisting students attain their career goals. Here students are given outstanding instruction, versatility, and facilities to keep them on track to achieve their academic objectives.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 15 January 2021.
- Institution : University of East Anglia (UEA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Value of Award: 10% discount
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries can apply
- Admissible Courses: Postgraduate Degree (LLB) in Law.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be eligible, candidates are to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a foreign citizens
- You must hold an offer of admission at the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All qualified applicants that has received an offer will automatically be requested to apply for the opportunity by submitting and completing a short Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to submit your academic transcripts of all previous schools attended, a copy of your passport and other necessary documents.
- Admission Criteria: Aspirants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preferred Language: Candidates must show proof of English language proficiency, Please check the English language requirements of the university.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) will provide 10% tuition fee deduction to students based on merit.