Scholarships are great tools that gives students opportunity to be educated. So for supporting students gain quality education, The University of Leicester is pleased to offer 100 Citizens of Change Scholarships. These funding programme is accessible for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The objective of this study award is to motivate intelligent and exceptional UK, EU, and overseas students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree at the University of Leicester.
The University of Leicester was founded in 1957, it is a leading university that is recognized globally for its international excellence, world-changing science, and first-class teaching. It offers an enjoyable and valuable environment for studying that will help students prepare for their future professional fields.
Why you should study at the University of Leicester? The institution prepares students to make their impact, providing inspiring education, that leads to significant careers and skills. By joining this university, you will acquire top-notch educational experience, you can also enjoy student programs and take advantage of several areas of study.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 13 February 2021
- Institution: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: UK and EU students – £7,500 then overseas students – 50% off your first-year tuition fees.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: 100
- Nationality: UK, EU and foreign students
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from different countries are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree coursework in any field of study offered by the University of Leicester.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must meet all the given requirement:
- Any applicant who have an offer to study at the University of Leicester on a full-time campus-based undergraduate course commencing September 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The financial aid sum will spontaneously be deducted from the tuition fee upon successful admission into an undergraduate course at the University of Leicester.
- Supporting Documents: It is requested from all applicants to send the following documents along side their admission application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language ability, a statement, and a copy of passport. Submit your video or video URL by email to citizens100-at-Leicester.ac.uk with your student ID(received as part of your offer).
- Admission Requirements: All aspiring student must have a high school diploma in order to apply in an undergraduate degree course at the University.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from a non-speaking English country will have to present proof of English language abilities. The university accepts only IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE.
The University of Leicester will grant 50 scholarships for UK and EU students worth – £7,500 (i.e £2,500 each year for the first three years of your program). Also 50 Scholarships for overseas students worth- 50% off your year one tuition fees of your program.