Do you want to begin your academic journey at one of the most reputable universities in UK? If you are looking for financial support then apply for the Undergraduate Global Excellence International Awards offered by the University of Warwick. The study award is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The basic aim of this funding opportunity is to support international fee-paying students by granting wonderful scholarship programs to aid students with tuition fee awards ranging in value from £2,000 to full tuition fees.
The University of Warwick is top-class tertiary institution for research, development, and technology that was founded in the year 1965. It constantly performs firmly in the UK league tables and ranked 7th in the UK for its research, in accordance to the Research Excellence Framework.
What you will gain from studying at the University of Warwick, the institution is devoted to offering a tough academic challenge through quality teaching and research excellence. Students are given exceptional experimental learning aids and an outstanding study space which will help them to develop specific skills and expertise.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 15 January 2021.
- Institution: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards; Full tuition cost
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: 250
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Uk
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from all countries will be accepted
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any course area offered by University of Warwick (Including our Foundation courses, excluding the MBChB course).
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspiring students are to meet the following admissible criteria:
- Candidates must be independent that is self-funded.
- Must be categorized as a ‘foreign’ student for tuition fee purposes.
- Candidates must have applied for a full-tine undergraduate course at the university of Warwick beginning in 2021 before the UCAS application deadline of January 15, 2021.
- Aspirants must hold an offer to start an undergraduate degree programme in 2021, in any course area excluding the subject stated above. For a full catalog of the university’s undergraduate courses, please see the study pages.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this study award, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Warwick. Qualified International students who have gotten an offer to study at the university will be contacted with information on how to formally apply for the opportunity. After that, you will need to submit your UCAS application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are to submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and personal statement along side their application.
- Admission Requirements: For applying for this admission, candidates must have to go through the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Preferred Language: English is the acceptable language requirements, for candidates that English is not their native language should submit proof of English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible evidence. Please check the English Language Requirements page for more informations.
The University of Warwick will award 250 excellent students scholarship to commence study in an undergraduate degree course work. These Awards will include the following amounts:
- 20 x Full fee scholarships each year for the period of the Undergraduate program.
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships each year for the period of the Undergraduate program.
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships each year for the period of the Undergraduate program