It is the dream of many students to acquire a degree in the UK. If you want to turn your dream into reality you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Global masters programme at the University of Birmingham.
The main aim of this study award is to render financial support to those outstanding international students who want to commence a postgraduate degree coursework at the university for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Why choose to study at this university? The university is an excellent choice for foreign students who offer their students internships or job opportunities. By studying here, you have a lot of career-related opportunities. Their faculty offers both language and technical skills that are strong enough to engage in and understand the lectures in the courses.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Available Scholarships: 30
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: Students from Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- Available Course: Masters degree program in any field of study available in Birmingham UK campus.
- Admissible Criteria: These are the criteria to get admission:
- You must have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Be categorized as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be categorized by the University as a foreign fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students must take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. The award will be given upon students registration in September/October 2021
- Supporting Documents: Students might be asked to provide these documents as at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The university will accept the students who have all the requirements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose first language is not English, will have to meet the English requirement or other requirements to be able to study at the university.
The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount to the highly talented and deserving students. Thirty financial aid positions will be awarded a value of up to £10,000. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each eligible scholar.