Do you wish to study abroad? if yes.. you have a wonderful opportunity to participate in the 300 International Awards offered by the College of New Caledonia in Canada. The educational award is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational programme is designed to support both home and international students on the basis of merit and need. Interested students who wish to undertake any undergraduate or graduate course at the College of New Caledonia are welcome to apply for this opportunity.
The College of New Caledonia is a post-secondary educational institution, ranked 138 among colleges in Canada according to Webometrics, serves the residents of the Central Interior of British Columbia as a comprehensive community college whose mission is to provide access to lifelong learning and to facilitate the achievement of educational and personal goals.
Closing Date for Application: June 4, 2021
- Institution: College of New Caledonia
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Number of Students to be Awarded: About 300
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Both Home and International students
- Available Course: Any course area in the undergraduate and graduate programme offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must meet these criteria to be eligible:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the college.
- The applicants must have applied for both the course as well as the program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The candidates are required to enroll in the university’s online portal and complete the application. Then they can apply separately for the award, log in here to apply for the designated award.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must submit the following supporting documents:
- Official transcripts
- Secondary school subjects certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport; first page, Visa/entry stamps, and last page
- Current study permit.
- Study Permit Enrollment letter.
- Certified Letter of Acceptance
- Passport photo (headshot photo)
- Bank statement (applicants or parents/guardians account)
- Letter of explanation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have minimum educational qualifications till Grade 12 or equivalent to enter CNC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL IBT- 80 and above
- IELTS – 0+ with no band below 5.5
- Duolingo – 105 and above
The selected applicants will be provided with an amount ranging from $500 to $1,500 towards their cost of studies at CNC. The amount will not be considered a loan of any sort and will not be repayable.