Turn your ambitions into achievements with the help of Durham University Business School Masters International awards in the UK. Interested students are welcome to apply for this wonderful educational programme, If you wish to acquire a masters degree in UK then grab this opportunity.
The main objective of this study award is to support high achieving and worthy students who desire to undertake a master’s degree programme at the Business School. The funding programme is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Durham University Business School was founded in 1965, It is the business school of Durham University and is situated in England. It is ranked currently between 7th and 67th in the world for its MBA and MSc programmes by the financial times, the economist and expansion.
Why choose to study at Durham University Business School? The school has a global reputation for excellence in teaching & learning and a secure collegiate environment that provides variety of accommodation options and great value of money. They engage in thriving postgraduate culture in a study-intensive, research preparation skills curriculum and wide-reaching support for students.
Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Durham University Business School
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Value of Award: Up to £6,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: More than 45 scholarships to be given
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Master’s degree in Business
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified for this award, aspirants must meet the following criteria:
- You must have studied your undergraduate degree, or equivalent at a foreign university i.e. non-UK university.
- You must have an outstanding academic credentials
- You must have the capacity to contribute and enrich all areas of the Master’s programme and the vast academic and cultural profile of the Masters Class
- Then must be able to demonstrate participation in volunteering and/or community support activity.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must take admission in a master degree program at the school, after enrolling then they can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the documents required at the university.
- Entrance Requirements: To take part in this funding opportunity, aspirants must meet the entry requirements of their appropriate program at the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must meet the specific English Language Requirement of the university.
Durham University Business School will grant up to £6,000 tuition fees to all the eligible students for their studies in the UK.