Are willing to further your education in Australia? Then apply for the Newcastle’s Global Leaders Scholarships, applications are ongoing for students from across the world.
The main purpose of this study award is to assist deserving students who desire to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Newcastle in Australia.
The University of Newcastle is an Australian Federal University, that was founded in 1951. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, an outskirt of Newcastle, New South Wales. The institution also have other campuses in Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD and Sydney CBD.
Why you should study at the University of Newcastle – their resonating learning environment provides students and researchers with a top-class academic experience and a dynamic professional, cultural and social learning community.
Application Deadline: Open
- Institution: University of Newcastle
- Department: Faculty of Business and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Value of Award: Sum of $10,000
- Number of Awards: Fifty
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Australia
- Eligible Nationalities: Africa, Middle East, Latin America, South Asia, South East Asia
- Admissible Courses: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following field of study;
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- Combined Innovation & Entrepreneurship programs with Business, Law (Honours), Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Business programs with Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws(Honours) Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Commerce programs with Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship or Law (Honours), or Business Analytics
- Juris Doctor
- MBA (Global)
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Health Economics, Management and policy (Global)
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Managrment
- MBA/Master of International Business
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Laws(LLM)
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- MBA (Global)/ MSC (Data Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting/ Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Acceptable Criteria: For you to be qualified, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be starting an eligible program in the Faculty of Business and Law, also entering the university as fresh student or through a recognized University of Newcastle pathway (qualified programs other than ELICOS only, Non-Award, Mphil, PhD).
- You must be an international full-fee paying citizen from the eligible nationalities stated above.
- You must be entering as a full-time student
- You must have enrolled for on-campus at any University of New castle campus in Australia
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework. After taking admission no other application is needed, students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must upload an academic transcript, complete certificates, passport name page, CV, and letters of work experience if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of the university.
- Preferred Language: Candidates must be proficient in English Language to be qualified for the program at the university.
The University of Newcastle, Australia will grant successful students an award worth $10,000 for a two year (or more) program of full-time study, $7500 for a one and half year program and a $5,000 for a one year program of full-time study.