Education is an important investments in our society today. So for showing great value in education, the University of Sussex is pleased to offer the Chancellors International and EU Scholarships in the UK. Interested students are welcome to apply for this offer.
There are about 60 awards available to assists those outstanding and deserving students who wish to commence an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university.
The University of Sussex was founded in 1960, it is a leading research university situated at Sussex, England. It provides several undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. It is classified as a global-leading in terms of originality, significance, and rigor.
Why choose to study at the University of Sussex? By coming to this university you will be allowed to plan positively for your future. You will be involved in skills acquisition, workshops and meet industry experts and find part-time jobs in the database of professional fields. At this university you will be get advise and directions on hoe to join those industries and professions.
Application Deadline: 1 August 2021
- Institution: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree coursework
- Value of Awards: Sum of £5,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: 60
- Nationality: Eu and International students
- To be taken at : UK
- Acceptable Countries: Applications will be accepted from all students of the world.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree coursework in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must meet all the following requirements:
- Candidates must be categorized as an overseas for the fee purposes.
- Then you must have received an offer of a place to study a full-time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2021
- Then must have an outstanding academic records
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, candidates should complete an online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit the following documents:
- A Research proposal (2500 words max) and an application
- A resumé
- Statement of Purpose (500 words)
- Copy of MA diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the university’s general admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students coming to the university of Sussex must be proficient in English to be able to excel in their studies.
The University of Sussex will provide an award amount of £5,000 to all the 60 eligible applicants for their program at the university.