The Central Michigan University is glad to offer an educational opportunity titled International Opportunity Awards. Interested and motivated students who wish to study in USA are welcome to apply for this wonderful award programme.
The educational award seeks to assist all fresh incoming students who intends to pursue any undergraduate degree programme at the Central Michigan University. The award will be granted to the outstanding students with excellent GPAs.
The Central University of Michigan is a center for research and innovation. It is an international hub of learning. Students across the globe come to study at the Central University of Michigan. The university has collaborated with the top universities of the world to carry out the study abroad programs for the students.
Application is Currently Ongoing!
- Institution: Central Michigan University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from Australia, Austria, Argentina, Bolivia, Bhutan, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Chine, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Ghana, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordon, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Oman, Peru, Poland, Senegal, South Korea, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden, South Africa, Thailand, UAE, and United Kingdom are eligible to apply.
- Available Subjects: Any course area offered by the university in USA
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- The students must be an incoming freshman for the academic year.
- The students applying must not be sponsored by their home country.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must enroll through the university’s online portal and complete the application. No need for separate application for the award, eligible students will be automatically awarded.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit these documents:
- Official academic documents
- Official high school transcript
- Certificate of Citizenship/Naturalization
- Copy of passport
- Visa copy.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have scored a GPA of 2.8-2.99 on a scale of 4.0 or equivalent to secure an admission..
- Language Requirement: Students are required to provide the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL PBT – 550 or above
- TOEFL IBT – 213 o above
- TOEFL CBT – 79 or above.
The university will provide the sum of $1,000 per year to the successful applicants for their entire course of study of 3 years at Central Michigan University.