If you are looking for a funding opportunity to kick-start your career goals then you are welcome to apply for the Hiram College Global Scholarships in USA, which is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main objective of this educational award is to assist financially deprived but talented international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree at the university in USA.
Hiram College is a profit-owned liberal arts college located in Hiram, Ohio United States. It was established in 1850, The college offers 33 majors and 40 minors for traditional undergraduates, in addition to pre-professional programs for specific fields. It also offers a master’s degree in interdisciplinary studies, undergraduate completion programs at three local community college sites and has two fully online degree programs.
Application Deadline: 14 May 2021
- Institution: Hiram College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any field of study offered by the college
- Admissible Criteria: The scholarship scheme is available for international students, then aspiring students must have a high school certificates with an excellent academic result.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this award, you can apply through the online portal for the financial aid position
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a copy of the following documents with their application: an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Students holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge in English language so they can excel in their studies at the university.
Hiram College Program is providing award amount of range from $2,000 to $10,000 to the winning and successful applicants for the academic year 2021/2022.