If you are looking for financial support to kick-start your academic journey in the UK, then hurry up and grab this opportunity! The City University of London is offering a wonderful opportunity through its Academic Achievement International Foundation Progression Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The aim of this funding opportunity is to assist intelligent and deserving students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree coursework at the City University of London. This study award is open to all international candidates.
The City University London was founded in the year 1894 and it is universal leader in baccalaureate, masters, doctoral certificates and degrees. It provides a first-class education and also provides students with job opportunities.
Why study at the City University of London? The institution provides top-notch education and provides broad options of jobs for its students. By coming to this university you will receive the experience needed to help you excel in your academic career.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: City University of London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Up to £3,000 each
- Number of Students to be awarded: Fifteen
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from all countries will be accepted
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any field of study offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspirants will be awarded based on their grades attained in their foreign international foundation programme.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must first take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University. After registering, apply online so you can take part in the process.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants will need to provide academic transcript which include certified copies of academic records, CV and certificates.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for this admission, candidates will have to meet the entry requirements for the program you wish to study in.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will have to meet the particular English language requirements so you will be able to excel in your studies at the University.
About fifteen awards worth £3,000 each are available, and will be granted to the highest achieving students who will be enrolling in an undergraduate course at City, University of London.