Do you wish to acquire a degree in the USA? If yes.. you have a wonderful chance to apply for the Academic Merit Awards for International Students at State University of New York College at Plattsburgh. Interested students are welcome to apply for this educational opportunity.
The study programme is designed for those new incoming international students who have never received any college merits are eligible to apply for this award. The funding opportunity seeks to support high achieving and deserving students who wish to study in USA.
The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh is a public liberal arts college ranked 75th in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities North with a mission to voice the concerns and interests of the students, as well as provide services, programs, and activities for the college community.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Institution: The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States of America
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from different part of the world are eligible
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university in USA.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be a first year student, then must not enroll in any nursing programme.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The candidates must either enroll via the SUNY Application or the Common Application to complete the application process. Then the eligible students will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents:
- One letter of recommendation
- High School transcripts
- English Proficiency test
- Bank Affidavits and Statements as evidence for financial support for the first year
- Personal Essay for 250 words on questions related to SUNY .
- Admission Requirements: The aspirants must have attained a minimum SAT score of 440 to be admitted to the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL paper – 490 or higher
- TOEFL internet – 57 or higher
- IELTS Academic – 5.5 or higher
- British ‘O’ Level English Pass – E or higher
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) – 45 or higher
- Duolingo English test – 87 to 104
The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh will provide the successful students a sum of $6,000 per year for the duration of their study.