The University of San Francisco is looking for those high achieving students with academic excellence to partake in its Academic Merit Awards for International Students who wish to study in USA.
The Financial aid position seeks to support those talented and bright international students who will undertake an undergraduate degree coursework at University of San Francisco in USA.
The University Of San Francisco (USF) is a private Jesuit university situated in San Francisco, California. It was established by the Jesuits in 1855 as St. Ignatius Academy, it provides several degree programme for students.
Why Choose the University of San Francisco? The institution provides a competitive and sustainable compensation and benefits package designed to help recruit, retain, and recognize a qualified, diverse, and mission-driven workforce.
Application Deadline: 1 November 2021
- Institution: University of San Francisco
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: $25,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any Subject area in the Undergraduate degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All international first-year applicants are automatically considered to receive academic merit awards of up to $25,000 per year of undergraduate study
- These awards are based on a combination of academic achievement (GPA) and/or SAT or ACT scores
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to participate in this study programme, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework of the university. Each applicants will be considered for the grant automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a personal statement as well as a specific short answer question for USF, official transcripts, certification of finances, passport, and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have obtained a previous degree with relevant marks.
- Language Requirements: For those students whose main language is not English language will have to submit official results of the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo English test.
The University of San Francisco will provide an award amount of $25,000 for the winning students who wish to study in the USA.