Studying abroad is the dream of many students. If you are looking for a funding opportunity to acquire a degree then apply to the Australia Catholic University International Scholarship, for outstanding students.
The aim of this study award is to support those intelligent and deserving international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework offered by ACU Allianz Care.
The Australian Catholic University is a publicly financed educational institution that places a strong emphasis on research. It has eight excellent campuses throughout Australia, as well as one in Rome. The Australian Catholic University strives to create a welcoming learning environment.
Why Choose the Australia Catholic University? They are known for worthwhile education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. The university is designed to help students secure internships and employment. It has ties with over 200 organisations spread across 40 different countries.
Application Deadline: 6 March 2022
- Institution: Australia Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Value of Award: $7500
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from both Home and International
- Admission Requirements: This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the application closing date.
- Citizenship: International students
- Course: any undergraduate or postgraduate ACU degree
- Campus: any on-campus
- Visa: student visa
- Study load: full-time
- Offer Status: unconditional full offer held by the application closing date
- Other: hold an Allianz Care visa length OSHC policy.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To partake in this opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program of the University. Then apply online by filling out the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Please attach the following documentation with your application:
- A cover letter, a copy of their CV that includes evidence of academic excellence.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Australian Catholic University will provide the study expenses in the following manner:
- This scholarship will cover tuition fees to the value of $7,500. To be applied from the first semester of enrolment.
- There are two scholarships available (one postgraduate and one undergraduate)