Intending to support the education of motivated students who wish to study the Australia, the University of Melbourne is offering you a golden opportunity to apply for the Alan Goldberg Scholarship. The study award is open to all Home and Overseas students.
The aim of this programme is to assist those outstanding students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme at the university. The funding will be based on both merit and financially deprived conditions.
The University of Melbourne was established in 1853, it is the second oldest university in Australia and Victoria. By studying here, you have access to supportive staff and excellent facilities. You also have opportunities for placement, field work, practices and networking.
Closing date for Application: June 12, 2021
- Institution: University of Melbourne
- Department: Melbourne Law School
- Degree Level: Bachelor or Master degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarship: One
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Domestic and International students
- Available Courses: Bachelor or Master degree in Law, legal studies and criminology
- Admissible Criteria: You must be a home or foreign student, then be enrolled to the Melbourne JD at Melbourne Law school.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this opportunity, you are to take admission in the bachelor’s and master’s degree coursework at the Melbourne Law School. You will be evaluated automatically, so no other application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: You are asked to provide a resumé, academic certificates and transcripts along side the application.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the bachelors and masters program.
- Language Requirement: Interested oversea students must check the English requirements page for more information on admission to the university.
The University of Melbourne will provide up to $15,000 for the successful home and international students who wish to get a degree in Australia.