It is the dream of many students to acquire a degree in Canada but due to financial barriers they are unable to do so. Algoma University is pleased to announce its Award of excellence for International students. This award is available to student from any part of the world for the academic year 2020/2021.
The funding opportunity aims at supporting outstanding students entering their year one of study by offering scholarship worth $500 at Algoma University in Canada.
Algoma University is a teaching-based and student-focused post-secondary University that was founded in 1965. The institution specializes in liberal arts, sciences, and professional degree programs. It is among the top-best 19 universities in Ontario, Canada.
The advantage of studying at Algoma University is, here students are offered academic programs at both undergraduate and graduate levels in various field of study. The university provides student with the opportunity to learn in diverse contexts, educational systems and prepare them for different world perspectives.
Application Deadline: Open
- Institution: Algoma University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Value of Award: Sum of $500
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Canada.
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries of the world are allowed to apply
- Admissible Courses: Any course field offered by Algoma University.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be eligible, candidates are to meet the following given criteria:
- Aspirants must be starting their year one of study, and must have completed their previous academic qualifications with a minimum country-comparable grade average of B (using the Algoma U grading scale).
- Aspirants must be studying a full-time based course (24-30 credits over two subsequent terms of study).
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be considered for this opportunity, you are required to take admission in any program of study at the Algoma University. After taking admission, applicants can apply directly to the Algoma University application portal or through the OUAC 105 portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all copies of transcripts; that consists of secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts and degrees/diplomas if its relevant. Candidates that have been out of school for two years or more must provide Gap Letter/Gap Explanation documents that contains a detailed explanation of their current professional history.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be enlisted for this admission, you are required to check the entry requirements of your selected program.
- Preferred Language: For students that English is not their first language should provide proof of English Language proficiency: IELTS,TOEFL, or other admissible proof. Please check the English Language Requirements section for more information.
Qualified students will be awarded with $500 for their year one of study at Algoma University in Canada for the academic year 2020/2021. Good luck!!