With the hope of supporting the education of motivated women in USA, the University of California, Los Angeles is pleased to announce its American Association of University Women Awards which is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational programme seeks to support international women who wish to further their education in the united states. The award is open to women who are not U.S citizens or permanent residents in the states.
The University of California, Los Angeles, is a public and-grant research university in the US. Its sole aim as a public research university is the creation, dissemination, preservation and application of knowledge for the betterment of our global society.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Institution: University of California, Los Angeles
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Specified
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any course area offered in the master’s degree programme in the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- The candidates should not be citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The candidates should have earned a US Bachelor’s Degree equivalent.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The applicants are required to use the university’s online portal to apply to the chosen course. Then students can apply separately in order to be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must provide the following documents:
- Official academic transcripts of all the academic institution attended and high secondary transcripts
- Proof of Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Accepted application at UCLA.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are expected to score a minimum of 1365/1600 on in SAT, 29 in ACT, and an average GPA of 4.31 to secure a seat at UCLA.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants must have obtained the minimum required score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Revised TOEFL paper-delivered Test – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected applicants will be provided a sum of $18,000 to support their full term of study at UCLA under the AAUW Grant.