If you wish to study in USA then apply to Columbia College, they are actively giving out scholarships which is in form of Approved Fund for International Students. The study programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The funding scheme is designed to support new high school graduate from both Home and Overseas students who want to study or are already admitted in a programme at Columbia College in USA.
Columbia College is a community college that is a leader in higher education due to its commitment to improving lives by providing quality education. It is named one of the best schools in the country given its well-designed programs that equip learners of all ages with the skills needed to succeed in the workforce of today and tomorrow
Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Columbia College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Value of Award: Sum of $12,000
- Number of Scholarships Available: Not Known
- To be taken at: United States of America
- Acceptable Nationalities: The educational opportunity is available for both US students and International students
- Available Courses: Any course area in the undergraduate degree programme offered by Columbia College.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for this amazing opportunity, the aspirants must be an incoming freshman applicants to the Columbia College.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students are requested to apply through the application portal of the college. Students that successfully submit an application will be considered for the educational opportunity
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to submit the following supporting documents required by the university:
- Unofficial high school transcript
- Unofficial college transcript
- Official bank documents
- Copy of valid passport.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the candidates must have an excellent high school GPA on a scale of 4.0 or comparable GED or HiSET score.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 54 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 480 or higher
- PTE – 42 or higher
- IELTS – 5.0
- iTEP Academic – 5
- Duolingo English Test – 80 or higher
Check here for more scholarship updates!
A sum of about $2,000 to $12,000 will be given to the successful students of the program per year up to 4 years towards an undergraduate degree at Columbia College.