Hurray! Boise State University in USA is actively looking for outstanding and talented students to participate in its Graduate Gem Grants which is exclusively open to International Students. The educational programme is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main aim of this funding opportunity is to provide fresh international applicants who intend to start their undergraduate degree coursework at the university in USA.
Established in 1932, Boise State University is a public urban university. It is ranked first for having the state’s largest campus and eighth for affordability. It aspires to be a leading research university focused on student success that innovates for statewide and worldwide impact.
Why Choose Boise State University? Here, their courses are geared to aid you develop your skills and reach your career objectives. This university’s students will obtain a world-class education, have access to student services, and have a choice of work options.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- Institution: Boise State University
- Department: NA
- Value of Grants: $16,000
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in all course area
- Admissible Criteria: Eligibility for the Graduate GEM Scholarship requires a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.30 or higher and acceptance into an eligible graduate degree program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To grab this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program, after registering they can now apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to submit an official transcripts, CV and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all the admission requirements to be granted this opportunity at the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students are advised to check all the English Language Requirements of the University.
Boise State University will provide the full-time non-resident portion of tuition, a savings of approximately $16,000 per academic year.