Neumann University is pleased to support the education of International Students through its International Presidential Scholarships in USA. The educational grant is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022
The International Presidential Scholarships is designed to assist those talented and outstanding students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the University in USA.
Neumann University is a private Roman Catholic liberal arts college that was established in 1855. It is situated at Aston, Pennsylvania. Here, you can choose from a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate degree programs at the university. NU assists you in making academically competent students’ education at the university financially feasible. Students enjoy the best learning experience in the world here.
Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Neumann University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Grant: $18,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any subject area in the undergraduate field offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: These opportunities are awarded to students who have excelled in their academic pursuits and a combination of your grades and test scores throughout their education journey.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to grasp this opportunity students are required to register in the undergraduate degree programme at the university through the Neumann application or Common Application. After taking admission, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are requested to submit a copy of passport, CV, motivation letter and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must go through the entry requirements of Neumann University.
- Language Requirement: Students can show their English language proficiency by the following test scores:
- (TOEFL) a score of 78 internet-based, 213 computer-based or 550 paper-based
- (IELTS) score: 6.5
- (PTE Academic) score: 58
- Minimum Integrated Skills in English (ISE II) with Distinction
- ELS English for Academic Purposes Level 112 Certificate from ELS Language Centers
- Completion of freshman English (college level) with a grade of “C” or better at an accredited community college or university
Neumann University is offering the award amount of $18,000 to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022