The Centre of Excellence in Plant Energy Biology (PEB) at the Australian National University is proud to announce its Warwick Hillier Honours International Funding for the 2021/2022 academic year. The educational programme is accessible to both home and overseas students.
The educational award is designed to acknowledge intelligent students who wish to partake in the Honours year of an undergraduate program at the Research School of Biology.
Australian National University(ANU) is a global leading university that concentrates on excellence in research and education. It was founded in the year 1946. It offers a broad range of accommodation options for students and range of flexible study options to suit the needs and interests of students.
Why you should study at ANU? The institution concentrates on excellence in research and education and you will be well-prepared to face complex contemporary challenges. Here, students are offered an exceptional research experience that will enable them to create scientific and professional skills to be successful.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 31 December 2020
- Institution: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Biology
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: Up to $7,000 per year.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: One
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses:Undergraduate degree coursework in Biology.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible for this opportunity, the aspirants must meet the following eligible requirements:
- Aspirants must be a successful student to gain entry into the Honours year of an undergraduate program offered by the Research School of Biology.
- Aspiring students must have an intelligent academic record
- Then must have a willing and suitable supervisor who is associated with the Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, you must take admission in an Honours year of an undergraduate program at the university Research School of Biology. After being registered, candidates must fill out and submit an application form. Applications are to be emailed to rsb.studentadmin-at-anu.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must include their academic record, name, contact information of the applicant’s identified supervisor/s and contact information of two academic referees connected to the aspirant.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants will be chosen based on their academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will have to meet the particular English Language requirements in order to gain admission into the university.
The Winning candidate will receive an allowance of $7,000. While other candidates will be considered for the ARC Centre of Excellence in Plant Energy Biology Honours Scholarships at equal value.