Acquiring a higher degree boost one’s confidence and self esteem. The University of Adelaide is in search of brilliant international and home applicants for ARC PhD international awards in Geometry and Index Theory. The funding opportunity is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The main aim of this educational programme is to support those outstanding students who wish to commence a PhD degree coursework in Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences.
Founded in the year 1874, the University of Adelaide is known as one of the universal’s leading institutions. It provides unique expertise, creative ideas and answers to problems of research. It offers various programmes of learning.
Why you should study at the University of Adelaide? By coming to this university, you will be given exceptional and intelligent tutors and staffs allocated to award their students the best education. The university is also a foreign training centre.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing till positions are occupied.
- Institution: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences.
- Degree Level: PhD
- Value of Award: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and an allowance of AUD$28,092.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Home and Overseas students
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible.
- Available Courses: PhD degree programme in Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have successfully completed their master’s program of study,
- Then you must register as a fresh student in a full-time PhD Research Program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The first thing aspirants must do is to take admission at the University. After taking admission, they can apply online for the bursary scheme. Then aspirants must send an email which is a summary of your application for admission to Professor Mathai Varghese (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Application for Australian Research Council PhD Research Scholarship – Coarse Geometry: a novel approach to the Callias Index & topological matter” in the subject heading.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their resumé, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for admission, the aspiring students must complete the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country whose native language is not English are expected to submit certificate of English language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible proof.
The University of Adelaide will grant up to 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and an allowance worth AUD$28,092(2020 rate, indexed yearly) each year.