With the hope of fostering the education of intelligent and deserving students in Canada, the University of Waterloo is offering its B.P Dammizio Entrance International Scholarships. This grant is open for both home and foreign students.
The scholarship is designed to acknowledge brilliant undergraduate students commencing their first year of Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Waterloo offers academic programs executed by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It also offers co-operative education programs, which enables the students to incorporate their education with associable work experiences.
Why you should study at the University of Waterloo, By joining this institution, you will have the opportunity to expand your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments. Students in this university acquire the abilities and confidence to make a great impact and also research opportunities for growing the environment relationships.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on the 1 February 2021
- Institution: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Up to $4,000 each
- Mode of Application : Online
- Number of students to be awarded: Unidentified
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the candidates must meet the given requirements:
- Candidates will be chosen based on their academic excellence.
- Then they must have their prior Certificates of Degree.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this award, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree course work at the university. After being registered, successful students will be considered automatically for this bursary scheme.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must provide Admission Information Form and contest results are administered through CEMC (Mathematics students only).
- Entrance Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission must check the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from other country will have to meet the particular English language requirements to be given admission into the university.
The University of Waterloo will give out several grants worth $4,000 each to the winning candidates who will be commencing their first year of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.