Bangor University Global Wales British Council India Scholarships in UK is now available for high achieving and talented students who wish to acquire a higher degree. The scholarship scheme is accessible for the academic calendar 2021/2022.
The educational grant is designed to support international students who intends to pursue a postgraduate degree programme at the University in the UK.
Established in 1885 after receiving a royal charter, Bangor University is a public university in Bangor. It is a world-class institution with a reputation for excellence in teaching and research. They provide a number of opportunities for gaining essential professional employable skills.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Institution: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate degree
- Available Awards: Two
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Indian Students
- Available Courses: Any course area in the postgraduate field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the candidates must:
- Must be accepted in the applied postgraduate degree programme.
- Then must be full-time international students.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students are required to complete the application process on the online application portal. After enrolling, students will be able to access the award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Passport size photographs
- Updated CV
- Admission Requirements: To grasp the admission, students are advised to go through the entry requirements of their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: If you plan to study at this university, you must fulfill the English language Requirements of the university.
Bangor University will provide the successfully chosen students £5,000 towards taking part in one postgraduate taught one-year full-time masters course.