To recognize the academic efforts of outstanding and motivated students, Bowling Green State University is glad to offer the BG Success Scholarships for International Students in the USA. The educational programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The scholarship scheme is aimed at assisting all overseas applicants who wish to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the University in the USA.
Bowling Green State University is a public research university ranked 258th in National Universities. It had made its mission to provide educational experiences inside and outside the classroom that enhance the lives of students, faculty and staff. By studying here, you will be prepared for lifelong personal and career growth and engaged in citizenship and leadership in a global society.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- Institution: Bowling Green State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Only Overseas applicants are eligible
- Available Course: All subjects in the undergraduate and graduate degree programme offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- The aspirants must be international freshman or transfer student.
- Then must have applied and enrolled in the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are required to use the online portal of the university and complete the application process. There is no need for separate application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts of all the institutes attended.
- Scores of standardized tests like ACT/ SAT for undergraduate admission and GRE/ GMAT/ PRAXIS/ OAE for graduate admission.
- Evidence of English proficiency through the scores of TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE/ MELAB.
- Graduate courses may require additional documents like a statement of purpose for the US, a resume, etc.
- Letters of recommendation to study in the US
- BGSU Financial Statement.
- Copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must submit scores of ACT and SAT for undergraduate programmes and GRE and GMAT for graduate programme admissions.
- The students must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide scores of the following English language proficiency:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- MELAB – 69
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 100
The eligible and winning students will be given a sum of $4,000 each academic year for the complete duration of their study up to four years at the university in USA.