Intending to support the education of outstanding students in UK, Birkbeck University of London is delighted to offer an educational opportunity named International Excellence Scholarships. Students from across the globe are eligible to apply for this Scholarship in UK.
The study programme is designed to provide financial assistance to the talented and motivated students who will be enrolling in a degree programme at the university. The award is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
Birkbeck University of London is well known institution for its research and teaching standard. In addition to the report, it assists students in their professional and personal development by offering mentoring, counselling, and educational and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021 and 15 July 2021 (1 August 2021 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Eligible Subjects: Any field of study offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following requirements for the application:
- You must be an overseas tuition fee-paying student holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme offered by Birkbeck, starting in autumn 2021. You must have been assessed as an international fee-payer to qualify.
- Must ordinarily resident of a country in the relevant region
- Candidates must be self-funded
- Then be categorized as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
Method of Application
- Application Process: When you receive an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, you are required to apply using these various application form for the region where you reside.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Asia/Central Asia
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Easy Asia/South East Asia
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in the Middle East/North Africa
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in South American/the Caribbean
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Sub Saharan Africa
- Supporting Documents: The University will ask for this documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- You might also be required to provide short progress reports on your studies (in the region of 250-300 words) at the end of each term.
- Admission Requirements: The major requirement to study in one of these programs is a second-class honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or an equivalent international qualification.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a Non-English speaking country must show their English abilities through a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6 in the sub-tests.
Each applicants will receive a grant worth up to £5,000, provided by the Birkbeck University.