The Bournemouth University is glad to notify the public about its Partnership with BINUS Indonesia Scholarships in the UK. The intended Awards provides opportunity for the outstanding students to be educated.
The sole aim of this application programme is to render monetary aid for Indonesian students who desires to pursue an Undergraduate Degree at The Bournemouth University(BU).
The Bournemouth University is a Federal research University that was established in 1992. In the Teaching Excellence System, Bournemouth University acquired a silver ranking, also a government appraisal.
The benefits of studying at Bournemouth University is, they (BU) provide various courses or subjects with distinguished teaching facilities and a great reputation known for its high standard of teaching and offering good advice for a better future.
Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship is October 31, 2020
- Location: The Bournemouth University (BU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: The worth of this award is £2,000
- Mode of Application: Electronically.
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: This scholarship is open for Indonesian students only.
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
Eligible Countries: Indonesia only.
Admissible Courses : BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Tourism Management (Top-up), BA (Hons) Business & Management (Top-up) degree program at Bournemouth University.
Acceptable Requirements: To be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following requirements :
- You must be residing in Indonesia at the time you are applying for this scholarship.
- You will automatically secure this award as a student from BINUS
- You must be studying a significant course In The Bournemouth University Business School.
Method of Application:
Application Process: In order to be considered automatically for this opportunity, you must have registered in an applicable course with the Bournemouth University Business School. There’s no need to apply if you have enrolled for with the BU Business school, you will receive the program in the form of a decrease in tuition fee during your first year.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload their award transcripts to the myHub website during the admission process.
- Admission Criteria: To be considered for admission, applicants must posses high school certificates with an exceptional record.
- Preferred Language: It is enticing if aspirants possess good skills in English language.
The award will worth £2,000 and successful students will receive this award as a form of tuition fee reduction.