Humber College is happily offering an amazing funding scheme titled Bring Your Own Device Bursary. The educational award is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Humber has built financial support services for students who are are obliged to buy a particular new device to meet the programme criteria. Interested students from across the globe are qualified to enroll for this award.
The Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning was established in 1967, it is popularly known as Humber College situated at Toronto, Ontario, Canada. By studying at this university, you will be provided with academic advisors and resources to help in your chosen career.
Application Deadline: 1 March 2021
- Institution: Humber College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Certificate, Diploma, and Degree Programs.
- Value of Awards: Maximum of $1,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Nationality: Home and International Students
- To be taken at: Canada.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are welcome to apply.
- Available Courses: Fresh home or overseas student registering as full-time student in the following accredited programs:
- Film and TV Production DA (FWTV)
- Broadcast TV Videography D (BRTV)
- Film and Multiplatform Story PG (FMST)
- 3D Modelling &VFX
- WEB Development (HTTP)
- Advertising and Graphic Design
- Media Communications
- Post Production PG (PPPFT) North
- Photography – listed online
- Animation – 3D
- Bachelor of Film &Media Production
- Radio and Media Production
- RBD – Broadcasting – Radio Diploma
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, you must be enrolled to attend Humber as a full-time student to be qualified, for the bursary.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to enlisted in this programme, you must fill out the Interactive Budget Calculator online (MyHumber > Student Awards and Financial Aid > Apply for Student Aid> Select Aid Year and Aid Period (e.g 2021-2022> Fall).
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirement: For taking admission, candidates must go through all the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students must have a very good command in English so they can excel in their studies at the university.
The funding scheme many range between $500-$1,000 and will vary by the different program and particular requirements.