The Swinburne University of Technology is pleased to notify the public about its BrWellington Accounting Scholarships, applications will be accepted from excellent students. The scholarship scheme is accessible to students in full-time and part-time.
The main objectives of this bursary is to help needy students by rendering financial support. The study award is available to only Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university that was founded in the year 1908, it is situated in Melbourne, Australia. It was ranked 43rd in art and design and has now become one of Australia and also the world’s best art and design university.
What you will gain by studying at the Swinburne University of Technology is, the institution provides a wide range of programs to aid you in accomplishing your career goals and also promote your student life. Here, students will earn professional placements after they have completed their studies.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 14 March 2021.
- Institution: Swinburne University of Technology.
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Business with a major in Accounting
- Value of Award: Sum of $7,500
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen.
- To be taken at : Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Only Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible for this opportunity.
- Available Course: Single or double Business undergraduate degree with a major in Accounting at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must meet these given requirements:
- Aspirants must have registered part-time or full-time in an approved course.
- Aspirants must be a progressing Swinburne student in first semester of 2021 academic session.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be considered for the program, you are required to take admission at the university. After you have enrolled, then you must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Interested students applying for this admission must have the documents required of their selected program.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must be in their first or second year of study. First year students : completion of at least 50 credit points i.e 4 units. Second year aspirants: completion of at least 100 credit points i.e 8 units with nothing more than four exemptions. Aspirants must have achieved a distinction average in studies till date.
- Language Requirements: Applicants are expected to have a sufficient level of English proficiency. Please check the English language requirements section for more details.
The Swinburne University of Technology will award successful applicants the sum of $7,500. The payments will be given in this form :
- Students in a full-time course will be given $3,750 each year for two years.
- Students in a part-time course will be given $1,875 each year for over four years.