Turn your ambition into achievements by applying for the Business and Management undergraduate financial aid offered by the Queen Mary University of London, to help all high achieving and needy students gain quality education in the UK.
The aim of this grant is to support about twenty outstanding Non-EU students who wish to study in one of the university’s Business and Management School bachelor’s degree programmes.
By studying at the School of Business and Management, you will build your portfolio of valuable skills and increase your career opportunities. You will receive direct exposure to one of the world’s most thrilling business backdrops.
Application Deadline: The School is currently accepting applications
- Institution: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Business and Management.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: Twenty
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Courses : Bachelor’s degrees in the BSc Business Management, BSc Accounting, and Management, BSc Marketing and Management, BSc Business with Law, and BSc Accounting and Finance.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must have obtained high school certificates with a firm academic record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this award, you are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After enrolling you will be considered for the automatically, all applications should be made through UCAS.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide a resumé, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Entrance Requirement: Scholars must have a UK First-class honours degree or comparable.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must meet the English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide scholarships amount of £4000 for only the year one of your study in the UK.