Interested applicants are welcome to be take part in the Stelios Scholarships offered by the Cass Business School. The funding scheme are available for EU and UK applicants.
The grant will assist those talented and high achieving students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at Cass Business School for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Cass Business is well known as one of the most successful and leading business schools in the world. It was founded in 1966, as a business school of the City University of London and University of London.
Why Choose to study at Cass Business School? The school is approved as Europe’s best business school. It has the most experienced teachers who are dedicated to offering aspirants to accomplish their career objectives.
Application Deadline: 20 May 2021
- Institution: Cass Business School
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Scholarships: Four
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from EU and UK are eligible to apply.
- Available Course: Undergraduate degree programme in any discipline offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, the candidates must have previous year’s degree with excellent academic achievement.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are advised to take admission at the university. After enrolling, they can submit their online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide their academic transcripts, language ability proof, CV, and degree transcripts (copies or scan).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must go through the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose national language is not English must provide their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Cass Business School will grant up to four scholarships to all talented and winning students, each award is worth £10,000.