With the hope of supporting the education of those motivated students who wish to study in Australia, Charles Darwin University is providing a Funding opportunity for International Students. Interested students are welcome to apply for the CDU Destination Australia Funding.
The educational programme is open to all inspired and outstanding students who desire to enroll in an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at the university in Australia. The award is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
Charles Darwin University was founded in 2003 as a Public University. By coming here, you will benefit from the school capacity to offer flexible study options. The university will also support you in all areas of living and studying.
Application is Ongoing!
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries can apply.
- Available Courses: Any course area in undergraduate and postgraduate program
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold an offer to study a degree-level program at CDU. Then must have a high school certificates with an excellent results.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this programme then you must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Successful applicants will be notified via email their scholarship details.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of passport, CV and language ability proof will be requested by the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must prove that their English language skills is high enough by taking IELTS or TOEFL so they can study in Australia.
The funding scheme is worth up to $7,500 and is geared towards the tuition fees of the winning candidates.
- Institution: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Value of Award: Sum of $7,500
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: Australia