Interested and high achieving students from across the globe are being invited to apply for the Chancellor’s and Vice Chancellor’s International Awards offered by the Manchester Metropolitan University in the UK.
The Study programme is aimed at helping all overseas students who wish to pursue any of the undergraduate and graduate coursework at the university in the UK. Aspiring students must hold excellent academic records.
Manchester Metropolitan University is a public university listed among the best universities internationally in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings with a critical mission is to develop the students into highly employable, socially and environmentally responsible professionals.
Application Deadline: July 13, 2021
- Institution: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Degree of Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- Available Awards: Limited
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Courses: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme in MA Design Innovation MA Sound Design, MA Games Art, MA Emergent Technologies, MA Documentary, MSc Digital Marketing Communications, MSc Financial Technology, MSc Sports Business Management & Policy, MSc (Pre-registration) Physiotherapy, MSc Advanced Physiotherapy, BSc Physiotherapy, MSc Artificial Intelligence, MSc Cyber Security MSc Data Science, MSc Sport and Exercise Science, BSc Cyber Security, BSc Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, BSc Sport and Exercise Science.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must meet these criteria to be qualified:
- The students must be self-funding students with a solid academic background.
- The students must be paying overseas fees.
- The students should have been offered a place on an eligible course starting in September 2021.
- Mode of Applying: Candidates are required to apply through UCAS and complete their application. Then they can fill the funding form to participate in the program.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are to provide the following documents:
- Two Letter of Recommendation
- Two Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Birth Certificate
- Research proposal
- A valid passport copy
- Valid student Visa for the UK
- 500-word personal statement
- Admission Requirement: The candidates must meet the entry requirements of their chosen course of study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide results of the following required English language proficiency tests and must have attained minimum scores:
- IELTS Academic – 0, with no component below 5.5 for Bachelor’s, and 6.5, with no component below 5.5 for MA or MSc.
- PTE – 61, with no less than 59 in any section for an undergraduate degree, and 65, with no less than 59 in any section for a postgraduate degree.
- TOEFL IBT – Overall score: 79
- The applicants can submit other desired English language requirements
The successfully chosen students will receive between £6,000 and £8000 for the first year of study at Manchester Metropolitan University.