Clark College is delighted to offer an amazing educational opportunity titled Foundation International Awards, interested students who wish to study in USA are highly welcome to apply for this award.
The educational programme is accessible to both Overseas and Home students. Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 to be qualified to obtain this award.
Clark College is a federal community college located in Vancouver, It seeks to provide its best service to the community while also being ranked 103rd in National Universities. The college offer a range of support services to help the students balance their financial, academic, and life obligations and invest in teaching-focused faculty that teach small batches of students.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Institution: Clark College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Both foreign and domestic candidates are eligible for this benefits
- Available Subjects: Any undergraduate degree coursework offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must be enrolled and accepted by the college, then must be starting their academic session in 2021
Method of Application
- Application Process: Students are recommended to apply via school application portal. The students must log in to SmartSelect and apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit these supporting documents required by the university:
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- All academic transcripts
- Writing samples
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must score a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be admitted into any programme at Clark College.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 85
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicants selected for the Clark College Foundation support will receive benefits towards certain aspects of the cost of study at Clark.