Clark University Robert Goddard international awards in USA is now available for intelligent and deserving students looking for a study opportunity abroad. The educational programme is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The study programme will be available only for new international candidates going to apply for undergraduate study at Clark University. Clark University is a Worcester, Massachusetts-based research university. The university has a number of schools and departments that provide higher education. It was founded in 1887 as the country’s first all-graduate institution.
Why choose to study at Clark University? Through its commitment to meaningful education, it has effected positive change in the community. It offers bachelor’s, master’s, diploma, and doctoral degree programmes in a variety of academic fields to its students. Students are taught to be inventive and future leaders in this environment.
Application Deadline: 15 November 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: International Students
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university in the undergraduate degree
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates should be incoming undergraduate students
- Candidates can be of any nationality.
Method of Application
- Application Process: There is no separate application for the grant, student will be automatically considered when they receive an offer of study in an eligible course.
- Supporting Documents: All the candidates should provide the following documents with their application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in an undergraduate programme at Clark University, you should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose English is not the native language, will need to submit an official TOEFL, or IELTS score report.
Clark University will provide the award amount of $68,000 four-year award ($17,000 per year) to the winning candidates to study in USA