Are you looking for financial support to kick-start your academic journey in Canada? Then apply for the Redekop School of Business Merit Awards at Canadian Mennonite University.
The scholarship scheme is designed to support students from across the globe who wants to commence a Bachelor’s degree program at CMU’s Redekop School of Business in Canada.
Canadian Mennonite University was established in 1999, it is a private Mennonite University that is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Cmu offers four bachelor’s degrees and graduate degrees with majors in 19 different subjects and pre-professional studies in around 26 courses.
Why you should study at the Canadian Mennonite University, by joining this university, you will be prepared for a professional setting, you will be motivated to integrate your values and studies. The university goal is to support students and earn management and leadership skills and increase your vision of entrepreneurship.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 28 February 2021.
- Institution: Canadian Mennonite University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Value of Award: Sum of $6,000 i.e $1,500 each year for up to four years.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be awarded: Three
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in Business program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet CMU’S regular admission requirements except that one of grade 12 subjects they must provide is either Applied Mathematics 40S or Pre-Calculus Mathematics 40S (or comparable).
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be considered for this bursary, then you are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. After enrolling, all aspiring students must fill out and submit the application formhttps://www.cmu.ca/future/financial/apply_awards with the necessary documents.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide a letter of nomination from a science instructor and write a 2-3 paragraph essay (about 250 words max) answering a question provided by CMU’s science faculty.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants interested in this admission must hold a minimum GPA of 2.5 over 30 credits with at least a grade of “B” in order to be qualified to apply for the admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration, Co-op Option.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must show proof of a good command in English Language in order to gain admission to CMU. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Canadian Mennonite University (CMU) grants three RSB Merit Awards every year. Maximum sum of $6,000 (1,500 per annum for up to four years) will be given to the studentship starting the Redekop School of Business,