Education increases one’s comprehension, capacities and it develops a personality, the role of education cannot be overemphasized. By showing great relevance in education, James Cook University is glad to offer the College Pathways international awards and it is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
College Pathways International Scholarships will provide a 25% deduction in study fees at the James Cook University to help overseas students who are looking for financial support to acquire a degree in Australia. If you want to undertake a diploma degree at the university you are welcome to apply for this opportunity.
James cook University is known as Queensland’s second oldest university which offers international students undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It is a public institution that is located in Australia’s North Queensland.
Why you should study at James Cook University? The university is a place of science and innovation. It offers international students undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It develops graduates who have the knowledge, skills and experience to acquire and survive in the universal workforce.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 21 February 2021.
- Institution: James Cook University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Diploma
- Value of Awards: 25% deduction in tuition fees
- Number of Scholarship: Not known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Diploma degree programme in Engineering, Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway), Diploma of Science, and Diploma of Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for this award, candidates must hold their previous year degree for registering in a diploma degree course work at the university.
- Note: JCU College Pathway Scholarships do not apply to JCU College’s English for Academic Purposes subjects delivered at ELICOS.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are advised to take admission to a Diploma Degree programme at the JCU. After taking admission, there is no need for different application. Eligible aspirants will receive a scholarship offer along side their course offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: Interested students are requested to submit a passport or visa, a copy of academic record from any other academic organization, then a CV.
- Admission Requirements: All aspiring students are recommended to meet the entry requirements in order to study at the University in Australia.
- Language Requirement: The University’s program are taken in English Language, Candidates that did not meet the specific English language requirement level will be asked to take the English Proficiency Exam.
James Cook University (JCU) will grant an award worth 25% deduction in tuition fees for all the successful overseas students.