The University of Wollongong in Australia is in search of highly achieving and talented students to take part in its Commencing Students Offshore International Bursary to assist them in attaining their goals by acquiring a degree. Interested students are welcome to apply.
The study grant is open to new international students who wants to start an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University in Australia.
The University of Wollongong is counted among the best 20 modern universities in the world in the QS Top 50 under 50 Rankings 2021. The institution is a leading university in the field of discovery and research. It is a part of numerous industry collaborations to promote responsible leadership and sustainable business practice and contribute to a stronger economy and a more just society. It holds a vision to create, discover, and inspire.
Application Deadline: August 13, 2021
- Institution: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: All the coursework in both undergraduate and postgraduate programme are available to apply for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, aspirants must be a fresh students starting study in 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are required to apply online through the university portal. The sponsorship will be awarded based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form duly filled.
- Official Transcripts
- Two referee’s reports
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 72
- IELTS – 7.0
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180.
The students awarded this bursary will receive 10% of the tuition fee sponsored by UOWA towards any undertaken undergraduate and postgraduate programme.