Students from different part of the world are allowed to apply for the Commerce International Scholarship. The funding programme is conducted by the University of Melbourne for the academic year 2021-2022.
This Scholarship scheme is accessible to first-year undergraduates studying commerce. The basic aim of the grant is to support students in paying college residency fees at Queen’s College.
Founded in 1887, Queen’s College is a residential college in collaboration with the University of Melbourne that offers accommodation to over 300 students. The institution provides students with the atmosphere, support and society they need to succeed and expand as an individual.
What you will gain from studying at the University of Melbourne is, the institution provides quality education to its student so they can make a great impact in their community. It encourages meaningful careers and skill, the university equip students with all the necessary facilities so they can contribute largely to their society.
Application Deadline: Open
- Institution: University of Melbourne
- Department: Queen’s College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: 15% fee remission and sum of $2 – 4,500
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Award: One
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- To be taken at: Australia
- Eligible Nationalities: Australian citizens and other citizens of the world can apply.
- Admissible Courses: Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Economics and Management
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must be commencing a degree and possess good academic skills
Method of Application
- Application Process: Before you apply for this award, you are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at Queen’s College. No application is needed if you have enrolled, you will be considered instantly for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Depending on your chosen course, you may also have to submit an academic transcript, curriculum vitae, proof of English language skills. A research proposal, portfolio of creative works, GRE or GMAT test result, or writing sample is demanded for a research degree. Note that you must include an official translation if any documents are written in a language that is not English.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements differs according to your chosen program. Please check the undergraduate requirements.
- Preferred Language: Aspirants must demonstrate good knowledge in English and must have an International approved test such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc for those coming to Australia for study. Please see the full English Language Requirements here.
This scheme will grant outstanding aspirants 15% remission and $2 – $4,500 at Queen’s College. Good luck!!