Intending to provide good education for interested students, the Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology is delighted to welcome high achieving and intelligent students to participate in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Scholarships in Canada.
The study programme is designed to support brilliant and motivated overseas applicants who wish to commence an undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the university in Canada.
The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public College of Applied Arts and Technology and has been ranked 1st in 50 research colleges in Canada. It focuses on being a leader in experiential education and a driver of local and regional economic growth. The institution, encourages students to engage in and learns skills that will satisfy the employers and enhance the kind of knowledge they take along to the workplace.
Application Deadline: 8 June 2021
- Institution: Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia.
- Available Course: Any course area in the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must be classified as an international students then must be admitted in any academic program at the university for the upcoming year.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To grasp this opportunity, candidates must log in to the university’s portal and complete the application process. After enrolling, they can apply separately for the award through the application form
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must submit the following necessary documents:
- Transcripts in English of the previously attended academic courses
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendations from past employers/ Academic professionals/Counsellors
- Personal Statement
- Passport ID pages
- Financial statement or Sponsorship documents
- Admission Requirements: The students must submit ACT or SAT scores to get admitted in any undergraduate degree programs and GRE or GMAT scores for graduate degree programs.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students must obtain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
The eligible and winning students will receive $2,000 towards their respective studies in the chosen field for the duration of the program.