Concordia University is delighted to notify the public about its Presidential Scholarships programme for motivated and intelligent international aspirants in Canada. This financial aid is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The scholarship programme assists undergraduate students who wish to commence their education in their various areas of study. The award is provided by the University to support exceptional and successful aspirants.
Concordia University is a federal encyclopedic research university situated in Canada, and was founded in 1974. The institution guarantees students from different countries access to higher education programs by offering several opportunities.
The advantage of studying at Concordia University is, the institution welcomes qualified students across the globe to explore, learn, and create new ideas and abilities. The award provides students with excellent career path, leadership in the society and motivation to improve the world.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 1 February 2021.
- Institution: Concordia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: The worth of the award is tuition expenses, books and cost of living.
- Numbers of Awards: Two
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries across the globe can apply
- Admissible Courses: Undergraduate degree coursework in all courses offered in the university.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the given criteria:
- Candidates must be attending the university for the first time.
- Candidates must be entering full-time in an undergraduate degree program
- International candidates, paying full international student rate.
- Candidates will be commencing studies at Concordia University before the end of 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Your complete application form must be filled online for admission and must be uploaded to My Concordia student portal. Aspirants must complete Nomination Form
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a current CV that states all your work, volunteer experience, awards, cultural and other achievements.
- A Personal Statement- showing your community leadership and engagement to improving the universal community, and explaining receiving this opportunity will aid in the pursuit of your studies and the accomplishment of your personal and academic ambitions.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must possess good academic skills, having a minimum GPA of 2.00 nothing below this.
- Preferred Language: Applicants must meet the English Language Requirement of the institution.
Concordia University will assist all international undergraduate students who have demonstrated academic intelligence, community guidance and motivation to improve the universal community. The institution will cover tuition fees, books and cost of living on the basis of Concordia’s residency rate.