Deakin University is delighted to offer an amazing educational opportunity to help students that the pandemic disturbed their study abroad goals. Interested students are welcome to apply for the COVID Bursary for International Students in Australia.
The programme seeks to support students from across the globe who desire to commence studies in 2021 through the online-to-on campus pathway. The study award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Deakin University is a leading public technical and research university offering a personalized experience with premium digital engagement, creating the power and opportunities to live in a connected and evolving world to its students and staff. Here, students are giving opportunities to collaborate with research partners nationally and internationally and present at prestigious conferences.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries apart from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, Maldives or Mauritius.
- Available Courses: Any course area in the bachelor or masters degree program offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must fulfill these criteria:
- The candidates must be a foreign students starting a coursework degree (bachelor or masters) at Deakin University.
- Then must be a fresh student located outside of Australia and enrolled to study in our online to an on-campus pathway in 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All candidates are recommended to enroll through an online portal of the university and complete the application process. Then applicants who apply to study at Deakin through the online-to-on-campus pathway are automatically eligible.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following supporting documents:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts showing courses taken throughout the year and grades received. Translations of the same are also required if they are not in English.
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- A CV and personal statement.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants are advised to go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit a score on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 7.0
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 73
Deakin University will provide 25% tuition fee waivers to the winning and successful applicants in all fields of studies in Australia.