With the aim of assisting financially deprived students to acquire a degree in Australia, Curtin University is offering a great opportunity through its Larsen Jewellery Design International Scholarship.
The main purpose of this study award is to grant highly intellectual students across the globe the opportunity to achieve their career goals and obtain a first-class education.
Curtin University is a national recognized university known for its exceptional services in tertiary education. The institution is the largest and most culturally diverse university in Western Australia, with the third-largest foreign student population in Australia.
The advantage of studying at Curtin University is, the institution provides high-quality research and a wide range of innovative courses. It is famously known for its achievements in applied science. The university areas of research are concentrated on addressing real-life situations.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 30 November 2020
- Institution: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Humanities
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Application: Online
- Value of Award: Sum of $3000
- Nationality: Home and Overseas students
- To be taken at: Australia
- Eligible Nationalities: Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply
- Admissible Courses: Successful candidates will be granted sponsorship in any undergraduate coursework subjects offered in the university
- Acceptable Criteria: The scholarship is open only for:
- All undergraduate degrees accessible to international students, full-fee paying, non-sponsored are qualified to apply.
- Candidates must show evidence of enrollment for the duration for the course of study.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to be qualified for this award, aspirants are required to take admission to the university. After enrolling for the admission, aspirants will be given invitation to enroll for their selected undergraduate program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Applicants can send submissions-at-larsenjewellery.com.au
- Supporting Documents: The admissions office will evaluate each application properly and give out a supplementary letter, together with a Letter of Offer, to confirm if the candidates has been considered.
- Preferred Language: Each applicants must have a good knowledge in English Language. Thus, the application should be written in English Language.
This scholarship scheme will grant a sum $3000 to outstanding students for the duration of one year, paid in cash form and to be used for tuition or school-related expenses.