The UVA Darden School of Business is willing to acknowledge the efforts of high achieving students and is welcoming them to apply for the Marion M. and Samuel T. Pendleton International Fellowship in USA.
The educational programme seeks to assists interested students from Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand or UK, who will be enrolling in a master degree course work at the Darden School for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Darden School of Business is a constituent of Virginia University which offers MBA, PhD and Executive Education Services. It is well known for being one of the most excellent business colleges in the USA.
By studying at this School, you will learn new leadership and management skills that you can use to solve practical business situations. Hurry up and apply!
Application Deadline: 7 April 2021
- Institution: UVA Darden School of Business
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not stated
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: Citizens from Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand or UK.
- Available Courses: Masters degree in the area of Business
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must take admission in the MBA degree program at the School. The awards are competitively given on the basis of variety of metrics and considerations.
Method of Application
- Application Process: No extra application is required, therefore applicants are to take admission in the masters’s degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: CV, transcripts, two letters of recommendation, and a copy of passport should be provided.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must provide standardized tests scores in GMAT and GRE.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students must demonstrate a high developed proficiency in oral and written English.
- Darden will accept English testing scores from either TOEFL, IELTS or PTE.
The UVA Darden School of Business will provide Educational Fund for the successful students based on a range of metrics and consideration.