Hurry and apply for the David Dunlop Memorial Undergraduate International Scholarships which is organized by the University of Queensland in Australia. The educational programme is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this study award is to support those high achieving and brilliant international students who wish to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university in Australia.
The University of Queensland provides all encompassing support services and orientation programmes to ensure that you have the best possible university experience. Here you will gain hands-on experience, information, and abilities that will help you exceed your career goals.
Application Deadline: 29 August 2021
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award:$4,500
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications; and
- Be enrolled, or intends to enroll, in the first year of the Bachelor of Dental Science (Honours)
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this programme, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree. After registering, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring students are required provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To gain admission, the aspirants must go through all the entry requirements
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ. The level of English required depends on the program you’re applying for.
The winning and eligible students will receive an award amount of $4,500 at the University of Queensland for their undergraduate degree programme.