Scholarships are great tools to help students with the opportunity to be educated. Therefore, by assisting students, Deakin University is offering its International Meritorious Scholarships. The award is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The objective of this educational programme is to support intelligent and deserving students who wish to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in Australia.
Deakin University is a notable university that provides 106 undergraduate courses that is globally recognized, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degree programs. It is among the fastest growing research universities in Australia that offer higher education’s digital frontier that expresses in a wide range of interesting ways.
Why you should study at Deakin University, the institution is committed to providing top-notch teaching, several learning resources, and a wide range of support systems to its students. Students in this university can obtain an exceptional educational foundation that they can transform into an excellent career.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 15 December 2021.
- Institution: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level
- Value of Award: 25% of the total indicated tuition fee
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be Awarded: Unidentified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: South Asian Students
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in any field of study offered by the university.
- ‘Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspiring students must meet the necessary criteria below:
- Candidates must be a citizen from South Asian countries as indicated above
- Candidates must be applying through any Deakin authorized agent based in the South Asia countries.
- Candidates must have an aggregate score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for the postgraduate program.
- Then must also have an overall score of 75% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for the undergraduate program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, the aspiring students are obliged to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Deakin University. After they have enrolled, aspirants will be considered automatically for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: All aspiring students must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV along side their application.
- Entrance Requirements: Interested applicants are required to go through the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: All candidates are expected to have good knowledge with the use of English Language sufficient enough to help them their studies. Please go through the English language requirements section for more details.
Deakin University will provide a 25% scholarship to support the outstanding students in paying for their tuition fees and other study expenses.