It is the dream of many students to study in Canada, but some are not able to achieve this because of financial hurdles. Intending to provide financial support for students, Algoma University is offering its Dean’s Award for International Students which is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The award seeks to support those intelligent and motivated students who will be commencing their first year at the university in Canada. Algoma University is a public university and is recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development. It is also ranked 74th By UniRank out of the selective 99 Universities across Canada.
Why study at this University? Algoma University is a highly student-oriented institution that aids students create the path to their dream careers. The faculty at Algoma University is ever so willing to impart and share their knowledge and experience with the students. You will enjoy personal attention and commit to their success and learning at Algoma University under the guidance of the faculties.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2021
- Institution: Algoma University
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Applicant must have completed previous academic certification with a minimum country-equivalent grade average of B+.
- Applicants must be studying on a full-time basis.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this opportunity, candidates must enroll for the undergraduate degree programme at the university
- Supporting Documents:Candidates are recommended to provide original official transcripts of their previous academic engagements and mail them to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: All aspirants must meet the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Students are required to submit test scores of TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL, or Pearson Test of English (PTE) as proof of spoken and written English Proficiency.
The university will provide a grant of $1,000 to international students starting their first year of undergraduate study.