It is the dream of many students to acquire a degree abroad, but due to financial obstacles some are unable to achieve this. If you are looking for financial support to turn your ambition into achievement, apply for the Dean’s Bursary for Professional Advancement at the City University of London.
The grant will be awarded to those dedicated aspirants to professional advancement who will be pursuing a postgraduate degree program at the University in the UK.
City University of London was initially established in 1894 as Northampton Institute. It is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Why choose to study at City University of London? The University is dedicated to academic excellence, concentrated on business and the professions, passionate about sustaining international levels of research excellence and committed to offering comprehensive support for doctoral students.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- Institution: City University of London
- Department: School of Health Sciences
- Degree Level: Masters
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Application will be accepted from all countries of the world.
- Available Courses: Postgraduate degree programme in any course area offered by the university by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants will have to meet the following criteria:
- You must be a self-funded student and not in receipt of any other programmes (apart from the alumni discount)
- You must be commencing your year one of the postgraduate study for the October or January intake on any one of their Master’s programmes.
- You must be classified as a UK/EU or international student.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students must take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university. After enrolling then fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The bursary statement should be different from your personal statement used for the programme application and should be focused on why you believe you should be awarded this Grant.
- Admission Requirement: Candidate must have a bachelors degree certificate with outstanding results.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants that need a student visa must meet the minimum Home Office English Language proficiency before the university can issue the Certificate of Acceptance of Study (CAS).
The School of Health Sciences will provide a grant worth £1,000, £2,000, £3,000, it will be available for students applying to study on any of their appropriate programmes.