The University of Missouri-Kansas City is delighted to offer an educational opportunity through its Dean’s International Scholar Awards programme for high achieving and deserving students. The study award is accessible for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The aim of this scholarship scheme is to assist those candidates who wish to commence study in any full-time undergraduate and masters programme at the university in USA.
The University of Missouri–Kansas City is 272nd among national universities. It is an excellent public contemporary research university of the 21st century, which aims to promote excellence as a learning and discovery centre, cultivate equity, diversity and inclusion to enrich the lives of people.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- Institution: University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply for the award
- Available Subjects: The eligible students will be awarded to the School of Engineering and Computing
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, applicants must be the first time student enrolled and accepted in a full-time programme at UMKC.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to enroll in the degree programme at the university. After that, then they can apply for the grant
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach Resume or CV, official High school/ University transcripts, letters of recommendation, affidavit of support, statement of purpose, copy of the biographical page of the passport, financial statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have transcripts showing an outstanding academic record with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale to get into UMKC.
- Language Requirements: Students must have sufficient knowledge in both Oral and Written English Language.
Each aspirants will receive the award amount of up to $4,250 to cover their study expenses in the United States of America