Intending to eliminate the financial barriers that some students are facing, Torrens University is pleased to offer its Design and Creative Technology Merit International Awards. Interested students who wish to study in Australia are welcome to apply for the opportunity which is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The financial aid positions is accessible for exceptional and high achieving international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university in Australia.
Torrens University is a profit-owned university. It provides top-notch undergraduate, doctoral, higher degree by study and distinct degree programmes. Here, students will have access to a broad range of job opportunities and also learn the skills they need to create a successful career.
Application is currently Ongoing!
- Institution: Torrens University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this opportunity, aspirants must first take admission in any undergraduate or postgraduate field of study at the university. After enrolling, all aspirants can then access the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are to Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission, students must go through the entry requirements of Torrens University.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must have a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are recommended to have a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University, Australia will provide a discount of 30 percent of the total course tuition for the winning and eligible aspirants.